Sunday, November 20, 2011

Welcome Back to Ithaca!

Good grief! I haven't written on here since the Fourth of September and that was two months ago! Yikes!! Well, for starters, James and I are back in Ithaca. We moved back in August. We just felt that it would be better if we moved back. James has received temporary jobs for Cornell University here and there, but he really wants to get his job back at Wegman's and on Monday he is going to talk to HR and see what they can do about it. I transferred back to the Walmart and got my old job back in the Pharmacy and so far, I am liking it and it feels good to be back. There are some moments where I feel like I just want to strangle a few people, but that's life and I have to deal with it one second, one minute, and one day at a time or else I will just lose it!
Oh and we are now really really really trying to conceive. It's tiring and not to mention disappointing to see your period arrive just "on time" like you hope it wouldn't. So on November 10 James and I went to OBGYN Associates of Ithaca to run tests and see what we can do to get pregnant. I got my blood drawn for so many tests it was as if I was pregnant again. I said it once and I will say it again, I DO NOT LIKE NEEDLES!!! Although this time around was pleasantly nice (if that makes any sense). I got the results of my blood work and everything is normal (yay!!) except for my cholesterol(boo!!); it's high and I need to get it down. This shouldn't be too hard because James and I are watching what we eat and now I just need to exercise 5 times a week. In other words, I guess I need to get up earlier than I do before I go to work and exercise...shouldn't be too hard, right? I have also this condition or some bacteria called ureaplasma or something like that. It's hard to explain, but sometime I will Wiki it and post it on here. The doctor will put James and I on antibiotics and starting the first day of my period, I need to take it for two weeks. Funny on December 14th is when I see her again for a follow-up. I just hope and pray that this antibiotic well help James and I. Who knew trying to have a baby will be this difficult after miscarrying?!
I guess that's all the updates I have for now. I am going to try (notice I said try) to write on here a lot more than I have. Until the next post, have a great week and God Bless!

No comments: