Sunday, September 4, 2011

Random Bloggin'

*Side note, this is just me ranting on what is going on in my mind. Nothing more nothing less.*


When someone tells you that they don't want to hear from you again, what would you do? Say goodbye and say it's been fun or don't talk to them for a while and then send them an email as if nothing happened? You would think that if someone told you that they don't want to talk to you anymore that they will leave you alone. Nope, not happening. Even when you tell them that you have moved and you want to be left alone. Again, nope not happening. The more you talk to this person, the more you find out and the stuff you find out about this person is quite disturbing to the point that again, you don't want to talk to them. Again, nope not happening. Maybe it's time that this person should change their email so this person won't hear from them again. Better yet, they shouldn't reply when the person sends emails to them. It's almost scary because the person even agreed that it would be best that they don't talk to the person anymore. Problem is is that this person has a drug problem and is an alcoholic. BAD combination. I just think that this person should leave the other person alone and not talk to them and see what they do. I almost said it, you know, "nope, not happening", but I honestly think that this may teach them a lesson. Who actually knows at this point? I have so many things going through my mind and this is what I write about?! Wow, pretty sad if you ask me. I guess this is the one thing that I keep on talking to God about and it won't leave my mind until it's finally "settled" (whatever that means).

No comments: